"I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."

E.B. White



Sunday, February 27, 2011

Gone Fishing

Life at the lake isn't always fun and games...or is it?!?  When we bought this house we were told that it had two wells, one just needed a pump.  A look with the downhole camera revealed that it already had a pump, it was just 90 feet down the hole with about 40 foot of pipe and wire.  But as luck would have it, I know a great water well man!  (He's kind of cute too!)  So this morning's endeavor was to fish the pipe, wire and pump out using a contraption that Chris built.  I have to to be honest I was highly doubtful that we were going to have ANY success with that silly bobby pin looking thing, but we did.  To be honest I think Chris would have sat there twisting that contraption all day long just to prove me wrong!!!

So here it is, my public admission... Chris knows more about things of the water well nature than I do (and probably a lot of other things if I am being honest).

Success is sweet, but it's even sweeter shared with your best friend.  So here's to a great morning of fishing and fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment